注册:2006年8月28日
楼主
 用支付宝给枫叶付款或购买其商品,支付宝交易免手续费、安全、快捷! QQ 点击这里发送电子邮件给枫叶

发贴心情
Don't U Walk Away

图片点击可在新窗口打开查看

纯滑的嗓音,流畅的旋律。
跳跃的节奏,perfect。

歌词: don't u walk away when i'm trying to explain to you oh whoa ``` you can stand and stare and i'll do all the talk oh you can leave if you really dont care at all on second thought not come so long don't U walk away let me make things right with you it's like you are just playing men because you know that I come ?baby How can you just let another come between me and you ,honey you know we walks things wrong along How could you have given my piece of water saw was only second to me I'm lying and denying and you know that it's getting to me you are trying to turn this all around you walking on a way don't u walk away when i'm trying to explain to you don't you walk ,don't you walk) you can stand and stare and i'll do all the talk so i'll do all the talk) you can leave if you really dont care at all you really dont care at all) on second thought not a come so long don't U walk away (don't~) when we things try with you(~don't) why do I even seem to bother That's why I ask myself time and time and time again cause I know you bring back what I did in summer it's been that you like to wit all the games I used to play But you told me you would soak in and you forgive and you forever But you always go like two way Just to just to find your actions you know to walk ? don't make it better I'm trying to play all way don't u walk away when im trying to explain to you you can stand and stare and I'll do all the talk I'm trying to tell you play oh you can leave if you really don't care at all on second thought not come so long don't U walk away when we things try with you let me make it right~~ I'm a (teller talking paid) , teller for the (kibtrue) play whoa~~...... no oh not again I'm a (teller talking paid) , this time (get go take a play) don't u walk away when i'm trying to explain to you don't u walk away baby you can stand and stare (oh...) and i'll do all the talk oh...) you can leave if you really don't care at all on second thought not a came so long (so so long ) don't U walk away (don't U walk away ) when we things try with you(oh whoa...) don't U walk away when i try to stay with you you can stand and stare and i'll do all the talk you can leave if you really don't care at all(at all) on second thought not a come so long don't walk away when (me) make things try (give) you
ip地址已设置保密
2009/5/11 23:24:25

1   1   1/1页      1    
页面执行时间 0.14063 秒, 4 次数据查询